1101 Franklin Road SW
Roanoke, VA. 24016
Directions to Christ Church
Christ Church is located on the corner of Franklin Road and Washington Avenue in Old Southwest.
The Church is easily reached:
- from Downtown Roanoke via Franklin Road
- from I-81 via I-581 (take Elm Avenue exit, go 6 short blocks on Elm, then left on Franklin Road–Christ Church is 3 blocks past the intersection of Elm and Franklin, on the right)
- from Salem via Route 419 (becomes Franklin Road), Christ Church is 3 blocks from the edge of the downtown area
- from Lynchburg via Route 460 (take I-581 south and follow directions above)
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
The main entrances to the church are on Franklin Road.
The parish office may be reached through the first set of doors (red) on Washington Avenue.
For the chapel and parish hall, enter through the second set of doors (brown) on Washington Avenue.
Parking is available:
- on Franklin Road, Washington Avenue, and other nearby streets
- in the small rear parking lot (enter via the alley at the far end of the Parish Hall)
Reserved parking is available in the small rear parking lot (3 spaces) and on Washington Avenue (1 space).
Ramped entrances to the building are available:
- through the columbarium garden
- via the ramp leading to the rear of the south vestibule
- at either kitchen entrance (far side of the parish hall)